Download and Install¶
The plugin can be compiled from the source.
Install from source¶
- have an up to date version of the sofa source code from the master repository
- pybind11 (minimal 2.2.4)
- cmake (minimal 3.12)
- developement package for python3.7 (python3.7-dev)
If you have already compiled and installed SOFA, you will have to do it again, and add some configuration to CMAKE:
- Add this directory path in SOFA_EXTERNAL_DIRECTORIES.
- Check the PLUGIN_SOFAPYTHON3 box
- You may need to add an entry called SofaPython3_DIR, of the value <SOFA_build>/cmake
You may also need to add to your variable PYTHONPATH the string: <SOFA_build>/lib/site-packages
NB: This plugin cannot be build through in-build process when the old SofaPython plugin is activated. To have both SofaPython3 and SofaPython you need to use out-of-tree build.
This plugin should compile with out-of-tree builds.